Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel…
- This year’s flu shot might be nothing more than a pain in the arm.
- Nobel Prize goes to the highest bidder ($4.8 million).
- Rolling Stone has begun to back away from its UVa rape story.
- RadioShack’s “Weird Al” ad campaign might not be enough as the financial noose tightens.
- Sears’ CEO: “Our stores are often in the wrong place.” Company reports big 3Q loss.
- Washington Nationals OF Jason Werth gets 10 days in the pokey for reckless driving.
- Redskins tickets drop to $3.