A Few Days’ Worth of Daily Drivel
- New York Governor Cuomo: Your sex change operation should be compliments of the taxpayer.
- Latest Pew Research Center poll: Were CIA’s interrogation methods justified? Yes, 51% to 29%.
- McDonald’s (ticker MCD) might be next stock Bill Ackman will cry about.
- Twitter CEO’s family trusts dump rest of stock.
- That was quick: Insider trading case might get tossed after last week’s appellate court’s decision.
- Avenue Capital is anything but distressed about shaky energy credits.
- Jeez, sorry: Johns Hopkins accidentally sends acceptance letters to 294 early decision rejects.
- Turning a blind eye pays well: The man who ruined baseball gets annual pension of $6 million.