Several Days’ Worth of the Daily Drivel:
- Be careful: Your Keurig (ticker GMCR) machine might turn on you.
- 3Q’s 5% GDP growth might not be so impressive.
- Twitter (ticker TWTR): They’ll be tweeting for CEO Costolo’s head before you know it.
- Stock Stampede: Record $36 billion into US stock funds last week.
- 19-year-old’s startup photo business puts amateur shutterbugs on front page.
- Disappointed in Homeland? So is the Pakistani Embassy.
- Lions Ndamukong Suh suspended for stepping over (on) the line…of Aaron Rodger’s ankle.
- Johnny Manziel denies moonlighting as party promoter.
- President Obama’s delusional NPR interview.
- It’s impossible to imagine Kobe in “chill mode.” But Lebron? Sure.
- Egypt bans Exodus: Gods and Kings over “Zionist view.”
- Princess, sixth in line to Spanish throne, will stand trial on tax fraud charges.