Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel…
- Down again: S&P 500 now down 4.2% since hitting all-time high on December 29.
- Chris Christie unveils three-way Cowboy bro hug.
- Clemens and Bonds strike out again at the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Things turning sour for CEO of Greek yogurt maker Chobani.
- How very Old Economy: Facebook’s CEO recommends, of all things, a book.
- Goldman Sachs analyst says JPMorgan Chase worth more if broken up.
- It was meant for the little people, not us: Harvard faculty outraged over higher health care costs.