A few days’s worth of Daily Drivel…
- Is it a fraternity if it can’t throw a keg party? A pyrrhic victory for fraternities at the University of Virginia.
- Were you duped into buying Kirin Ichiban beer because you thought it was from Japan? Well, a judge says you deserve a refund.
- Knock out pitch: New York Yankees’ former first-round pick knocked unconscious during argument.
- Tallahassee Police Department breathes collective sigh of relief: Jameis Winston leaving town for NFL.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (ticker DKS) just might gather up all its toys and go…private.
- And Campbell Soup (ticker CPB) might follow Dick’s lead.
- Bill Cosby makes a joke about date rape drugs during show in Canada.
- One hand washes the other: Mueller probe says NFL didn’t see Ray Rice video.
- Not again: Hillary is mad at Bill.
- Free stuff: Obama proposes free community college.
- Ironic: Cheating rampant in Dartmouth ethics class.
- Harry Reid had a tough New Year’s.
- Will he or won’t he? Romney says he’s on the fence.