A couple of days’ worth of the Daily Drivel:
- Arizona Cardinal Darnell Dockett live-tweeted jury duty, e.g.: “They have no idea Im (sic) am double parked in a handicap spot out side this court house in a 450k car with a registered pistol. …“
- US Nanny State rejects First Lady Michele Obama’s anti-obesity stamps. Horribly unsafe and unacceptable activities such as skateboarding without kneepads depicted.
- US debt hits $18 trillion. President Obama started with $10.5 trillion.
- National Enquirer says Hillary Clinton is a booze hound.
- Katie Couric flunks vocab quiz.
- NYC Mayor de Blasio to introduce legislation next week to ban horse-drawn carriages.
- A law professor discusses the physical evidence in the Ferguson case.
- How about a nice gun for Christmas? Record gun sales on Black Friday: 2nd most sale-related background checks on record.
- MLB umpire takes day off to see Barbra Streisand in concert, then reveals he’s gay.
- Comedian Chris Rock won’t be coming to a college campus near you because the students are too sensitive.
- Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli sticks goal-scoring foot in mouth via Instagram.