Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel
- President Obama literally strikes boxer’s pose in face of Republican drubbing last week.
- Oil tycoon to ex-wife: You can have $1 billion but not my power tools!
- Former University of North Carolina football player/plagiarist sues school for failing to provide quality education.
- Obama calls for net neutrality.
- Interesting pro net neutrality article. (The article doesn’t necessarily reflect the views of the Bud Fox News editorial board.)
- Ankle bracelet monitoring device not an option for ankleless Oscar Pistorius.
- While his underlings continue to get sentenced, bullet-proof Steve Cohen buys sculptor Alberto Giacometti’s Chariot for $101 million.