Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel…
- Is there an adult in charge? Investec analyst titles report on Standard Chartered (ticker STAN.L) “I Can’t Breathe.”
- Chinese bank offers Mercedes to get deposits.
- Don’t cheat on your commuter train fare: UK Financial Conduct Authority bans BlackRock managing director from all financial services work (he “lacks honesty and intergrity”).
- Chris Christie defends his love for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Kobe Bryant shoots past Jordan and now ranks third.
- Down goes the Russian ruble.
- They better sell a lot of dog treats: BC Partners is paying a Mastiff-sized 9.3x EBITDA for PetSmart (ticker PETM).