Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel
- With circulation under 100,000, Charlie Hebdo will print 3 million of its next issue (featuring a Muhammad cover).
- The NBA’s highest payroll and a 16-22 record won’t prevent the Nets from selling for a premium price.
- Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, and Ryan Gosling to star in film version of Michael Lewis’s The Big Short.
- Not exactly targeting the teen and young adult market: Woody Allen to make half-hour series for Amazon (ticker AMZN).
- Ex-Miami Dolphin Rob Konrad resurfaces with tale of 16-hour survival swim.
- US Dept. of Health and Human Services flies first class to the tune of 31 million taxpayer dollars.