Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel…
- Target (ticker TGT) misses the mark in Canada, will close all stores.
- Swiss National Bank kills cap and riles markets.
- Duke U ducks controversy and cancels plan to sound Muslim call to prayer every Friday.
- Calling the IRS help desk because you’re confused about tax implications of Obamacare? Yeah, good luck.
- They just can’t sell enough potentiometers: Radio Shack (ticker RSH) nears Chapter 11.
- GM sets company sales record but falls short of VW in 2014.
- A new way to zap the fat: EnteroMedics Inc. (ticker ETRM) wins approval for implant that makes user feel full.
- Portrayed by Jonah Hill in Wolf of Wall Street, Danny Porush is in trouble again.
- Part-time Lazard intern quits after colleagues find her online nude selfies (shot, where else?, at work).
- Whew, BP’s fine capped at $13 .7 billion.