Bud’s Round-Up of Daily Drivel
- Comet scientist apologizes and cries over feminist-offending attire.
- NHL’s Jack Johnson says his parents drove him and his Ferrari into bankruptcy.
- Only in NYC: City sues restaurant over single-gender hostess ad.
- The inimitable Richard Epstein on net neutrality.
- Populist senators grill NY Fed Head over cozy relationship with Goldman Sachs.
- Read more books (and carry them with you): Florida State student claims that his books blocked on-campus shooter’s bullet.