Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel…
- NFL shows backbone of chocolate éclair: Lions’ Ndamukong Suh wins appeal.
- POTUS plays through: Obama’s asinine golfing fetish forces Army captains to relocate wedding.
- Shake Shack files for IPO, possible ticker SHAK.
- Signs of insanity: Clinton and Obama extend run as most admired in Gallup poll.
- Ditch your wallet, you’ll need a suitcase full of money: Venezuela’s inflation hits 64%.
- NYPD goes on de facto strike, and arrests fall 66%.
- Tell your son to be a football coach: U Michigan hires Harbaugh for $35 million over seven years.
- Russian economy shrinks for first time in half decade (-0.5% yoy in November).