Bud’s Round-up of Daily Drivel:
- Apple is a jealous lover: Don’t even think about switching from that iPhone.
- It takes an intellectual to make a real mess of things. MIT’s Jon Gruber, architect of Obamacare, on video: “Call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever…really critical for the thing to pass.”
- If that’s your Halloween outfit, Mr. President, you’re a little late.
- Mets new outfielder Michael Cuddyer prevented teammate from getting on doomed 9/11 plane.
- Poker and Pucks: The NHL might be heading to Sin City.