- Obama will somehow take credit (“Let me be clear…”): 2014 US budget deficit smallest since 2007.
- NY Jets show their insanity by doing same thing over and over: Cardinals’ defensive coordinator named new head coach.
- Is this an oxymoron? Gluten-free pizza from Pizza Hut (ticker YUM).
- If you have the audacity to downgrade the US credit rating, payback is a… well…about $1 billion. S&P (ticker MHFI) is close to a settlement over its real-estate-bond ratings.
- Record 34 million watch national championship game.
- MetLife (ticker MET) is fighting regulators’ too-big-too-fail designation.
- Would you hire this man? Unemployed (and perhaps mentally unstable) lawyer plans to attend every Knick game this season.
- Insufficient pig playtime: Chipotle (ticker CMG) stops pork sales at a third of US locations.
- Internet drug dealers’ currency bitcoin drops 32% in two days.